Friday, November 20, 2015

Ever taken your imagination for a walk?

Yes with your camera! I did and to my surprise I started to see images I had never seen before. Some of them I even had made into prints. And surprise, surprise, I was courageous enough to enter them into club competitions.
It was all in the timing of course. The judge on the night couldn't see the things I saw. Then suddenly a quiet voice piped up and spoke at length about what he saw. And besides agreeing with me he also brought his life experience to the club that night. Yes he was a scientist in the medical field also and had spent most of his years looking at images similar to mine. And so I was reminded that we bring our life experience to the table even if we are totally unaware that we are doing just that.
Of course we can always stare up at the moon or
imagine shapes in the cloud formation. But not on
these occasions.

So who's keeping out of the wind? Yes behind a pile of rocks. Then something  was squashing
my foot or something a foot as is often said!
Or was it a rock foetus I could see? OMG! Shock and horror! But what animal left over was it?

Whatever... but I wasn't bored! Maybe there was more... and off I went...wondering wherever I would possibly be able to show these photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment