Sunday, August 19, 2012

Princess of Fiction...I wish

It has been ten days since I wrote last and I haven't heard from my publisher. And now, this morning I have no access to my account with them. Google tells me there is a problem with the publisher's WEB site. It makes me very nervous. Have they gone under? Or, what could they be doing? On the whole I cannot recommend self-publishing with BookPal. the experience has been just that...an experience but a very expensive one...one promising promotion in the USA, Canada and England. So far the Internet has shown me some sites where my books are available particularly Amazon and some English sites but none in Canada or America. But I will try again and do a more thorough search. Here's hoping for a reply to my e-mail...if that works...how is it that I can't access the company via Google?

No comments:

Post a Comment