Sunday, February 28, 2016

Its the end of February in Aussie...

And I wish my birthday was on the 29th of Feb. but unfortunately it isn't. So I have to face every year and add it to my list of years. Nevertheless I thought I would finish the month and our trip to Switzerland and Austria with Marc Chagall and his efforts found in Zurich and Vienna.
 Once again the artist has changed his style as he progressed as a successful artist, I was used to seeing him only doing fantasy ceilings such as in the Paris Opera house or the Opera House in New York. But there are always surprises in store!






A view from his bedroom window I could have described as the view from ours in Tuscany some trips before. But after this effort I found myself pleased to have found Chagall's style to have progressed to the fantasy methods...how? And why? Only he knows.




 Was it his experience in romance and religion as he chose to picture his inner feelings in his Art?







Or perhaps the wars of the world and the destruction of life posed many unanswered
questions to him? The situation and frustration he could only picture in his work.


Press on each picture to enlarge! Perhaps he loved colour and felt love between people would solve all.

No comments:

Post a Comment