Monday, February 8, 2016

Leopold!

Who ? Oh the Leopold Museum. I can't explain why the name Leopold was given to this museum but it doesn't really matter. It was well and truly worth visiting.



Even if we were a little early before the doors opened.

The choice was there...even if I did indulge my interest in Street photography from the windows ...sometimes.

 It is a bird's eye viewing but the whole square was a site for museums of all kinds.



As advertised there was much to look at! Not to leave out the style of seating for those interested in sitting and contemplating the meaning of all on the walls.



Was the subject filling in a little time by having his apple before he took the museum on? Perhaps! I'll never know.

 The maps of
Vienna took my interest too.


In the C19th...to the massive
increase in size in 1903.

No comments:

Post a Comment