Monday, October 22, 2012

Spring is here!

 And I have broken the spell! My personal spell of giving in to my body. I will not listen to my body anymore but will do what I know is good for me. Structure the day and stick to it. for example: prepare and plan the evening meal first thing after breakfast. Then walk for 45-60 minutes around the magnificent Ascot Waters...this you can appreciate by enjoying the photos on my blog. My urge to not live here any more is completely obliterated. I had forgotten how beautiful my surroundings are...I could never live anywhere else. Three kyaks with crew my age came paddling by on the river...the smooth waters of the river were silently broken into sharing the peace of the bird nesting areas.

Guilt, guilt! Why hadn't I taken our boats out onto the river on this magnificent morning? Oh but it takes effort! So, a few minutes of effort and hours of reward to follow. My body needs it!
 Give up the grimace of winter! Allow the light and warmth of the changing season to enter your heart and influence your mood for the better...for the day.
Families on their outing teaching their young how to search for food. How could nature not be so beautiful and welcoming?

 Tomorrow I'll be paddling around the island as I used to do. What about the sharks seen at the bridge? That was years ago...now is today... with weather like this...how could I not paddle my way into summer?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment