Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Spring on...

A letter to Ruby! I missed you yesterday while I was paddling on the river. My first experience of this for three years. I can't believe it myself. BUT when I fell overboard I did believe it. My hat went floating away leaving me with an upturned boat and wondering what on earth happened. Of course the secret at my age is the balance factor...you would have no trouble at all...but like on a bucking horse I immediately righted the boat and got back on. I even caught up with my hat. So two hours later when I tried to raise my garage door I realised that I had had the electronic switch in my pocket when I ended up submerged But a small sacrifice to make! I won't do it again tomorrow. So when you have holidays again perhaps you can have a go with me? YES? I warn you ...I'll be an expert by then...no more paddling around the 25 hectare island but I'll be making my way to Burswood by then...sooo fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment