Friday, July 11, 2014

I've run the MAD Marathon!

I can't believe it! I have come to the end of this marvellous book.I do love the cover: Mr. Catholic in his budgie smugglers standing in first position on the political podium and at center....between the insane narcissist KR standing in second position and our first female Prime Minister smiling knowingly at 3rd position. Yes this wast 'The Mad Marathon' (The story of the 2013 election) written by Mungo MacCallum.
But it was the introduction of Chapter20 which got to me finally.
'Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we are being run by maniacs for maniacle ends and I think I'm likely to be put away as insane for expressing that.That's what is insane about it.'
John Lennon ( the late...John Lennon) who should know...it was insanity of another kind which brought him dpwn but the message is there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment