Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The monthly morass! No not that one!

But the one of my own creation. Yes! My choice in books! How depressing the topics have been. I thought evidence of corruption was safely to be seen on Mother England's shores but now of all book choices I am wading through the political history of the recent election in my home country. Admittedly we were travelling again last September so it was quite rational to catch up on the background....who did what to whom....where do we stand politically? And....and....and...oh no! We should have stayed overseas. Captain Catholic and his band of arrogants have taken over the playground. But what next? There is a newcomer on the horizon! He his dragging his bag of money into Parliament and what's worse he is the mirror image of what we have already....more conservative thinking! But my battery needs recharging! In more ways than one I think! Then again this could be a metaphor for a good old country to have a rethink. Is that possible? No! Money speaks louder than words. Hold on tight we are on the backword slide! A country ready to be dumped from the world stage? What an idea? Who said that? And now the Indonesian election! Has anyone been listening in?

No comments:

Post a Comment