Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Spring Fever! Its good to sometimes let the child run free!!

And with camera in hand and a photographic enthusiast to stir me on I tried out her suggestion.  It's all abstract ... it doesn't matter if its blurred ... it doesn't? Mme! Let's see! Focus and run the camera down the tree ... see what you get?  Yes I see what I get ... great BIG blurred image! BUT ... practice (you win  ... I always thought practise was the verb but...) this is American English ... makes perfect!


 Wow! This really hurts my eyes! I can't focus
even with my glasses!


And this ... well its getting easier. BUT I'm not supposed to include the sky ... oh!
I know I'll include this in the Tuesday Photographers in Perth shot ...  my
attempt at trying something new.






Now that my eyes are back to normal
I do like these two normal images ... both taken on Crazy Tuesday in Kings Park, Perth, WA, Australia.

What the black markings represented on the tree trunk I don't know but they caught my eye.


2 comments:

  1. Sometimes my pictures look a bit like this. Perhaps I have stumbled onto an art form.

    ReplyDelete