Friday, December 27, 2013

Time to plan the new beginning!!

Yes only a few days left before your New Year's Resolutions have to be noted and dreamt about. I don't know how many times I have given up alcohol this Christmas and how many time I have tried not to reach out for those amazing cream-filled chocolates some considerate friend gave to us. Do these photos remind you of your stuffing days?

OOPS!! A relative!! But then a cute one!! I hope his Mom and Dad don't mind!!
Happy New Year Jo, Ruben and Duncan!!





These two, not related, but as at any time... entirely irresistible!! Again I hope their parents won't mind my using their pictures.

So this year my usual early to bed and early to rise motto has been challenged...we are invited to bring in the New Year in a BIG way!! Much bigger than the 9:30pm snooze which I plan and follow each year. BUT...will there be enough ice for our drinks?
SO....A Happy New Year to you all and may your suffering be minimal in the New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment