Thursday, May 31, 2012

Another month!

The excitement is over..two books did arrive but unfortunately the Autobiography/Memoir needed some work to it and it is still in the cooker. My patience is being sorely tested as I am waiting for dates such as 4/6/12, 14/6/12 and 24/6/12 to see some progress on my books. WOW this must be the slowest of slow publisher trains I have ever had the misfortune of jumping on. Allright I realise I am not the only one being published but really!!!!
Meanwhile I have received an e-mail re our foreshore redevelopment...you know the one...the Elizabeth Quay or should I say the Betty Pier? A much more apt description missed by many in the newspaper some time ago. The public not having been invited for suggestions in naming the development my money is on Betty's Pier...even Perth's Betty's Pier would do or... rather a bit long on second thoughts.
Also did you know that the Liberal Government is changing the Land TITLE from CROWN land ( peoples' ownership) to State Government land...now we can understand why the Aboriginals are so sensitive about us taking over their land. Let us hope the voters at the next election see the folly of their past and vote for the party which knows. DOWN WITH THE EMPEROR I say!!!! The PAST is PAST....unless you are my age when it comes back to mind and the present again...yes early memories try to dominate our thinking...with the EMPEROR it seems and the whole LIBERAL PARTY everywhere the past is their present. WAKE UP AUSTRALIA and let us move forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment