Wednesday, May 23, 2012

getting warmer!

It is indeed. I have just been e-mailed from the parcel tracking people at Welshpool...two e-mails with different package numbers...does that mean both my books will be delivered today? I can't contain my excitement...so I will upload the cover of my novel...at least that will be a start. I did adjust the picture to straighten but it appears I must have chosen the original image not the altered one. Oh well you do get the idea and I think the writing is legible. the ISBN is 978-1-742842-19-6 The KIN DEEP and the inability to mourn book no. is ISBN 978-1-742842-48-6 and the publishers are Bookpal of QLD. Cool cover don't you think? I'll photograph the memoir when the real thing appears on my doorstep....today?...of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment