Tuesday, July 17, 2012

At Peace!

 Is this not the most peaceful view...where? In Venice of course...not a ripple anywhere and it is not created with photoshop. No tripod to hold my camera still...just a snap which for some reason my mind told me....I had to have. These impulsive snaps always seem to turn out to be the winners.KIS or Keep It Simple is the photographer's mantra and for once I agree. I love to admire the simplicity and the purity. Perhaps Cory Doctorow the boingboing blogger and novelist should take a moment to glance at this...it might just be enough to turn his attention to photography. And if he did he would realise that beauty and meaning can be created without the inclusion of the F...k word...his favourite word! Then again we are generations apart having seen him give a lecture at the RSA on the rip-off arrangement re-digital copy....not too dissimilar to the rip off contracts for novelists as he probably knows too well! Perhaps I won't bother to write another book...just keep blogging with photographs.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment