Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Australia's New Queen of Fiction!

Can you believe it? I have been asked to approve the Press Release for my novel 'Baggage" and I haven't stopped laughing. I have never been a 'Queen' before even if my name Cornelia means 'crowned', Regina means 'Regal' and Albertina means 'Royal' or some such thing. The closest  Cornelia came to being Queen was hundreds of years ago when in Egypt Cornelia was asked to be Queen of Egypt....but she refused  on the basis that she was too busy educating her children about democracy and fairness. So there must be something in this name...I'm beginning to believe in it.
As far as the name of the novel goes though, I could have done alot better. I could have looked up "Baggage' in Kindle before I had my book published under that name. There are 14 pages of novels by the name of 'Baggage' or including 'Baggage' in the title. But there is only one Cornelia MacErlean....that's me!
I expect my book will be available by early August. Go search! I will..... before I choose another title for my next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment