Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A bit of History in Switzerland!

Yes from day one we managed to cross off items on our bucket list without even trying. We stumbled on the Devil's Bridge. Switzerland's most famous landmark, the one and only access available to anyone who might have wanted to access Switzerland to the South during 1410. If you can read German it is all written on the plague below.

 It was my first opportunity to use my new Fisheye lens hence the weird stomach-churning images. My male model was not aware that I was doing this but I think I managed quite well.
The bridge at the top of the picture is now a railway bridge which leads through den Gotthard mountain.
Below someone has left a thank you in remembrance that somehow it must have been God's Will then to protect Switzerland from the Devil's Plans to infiltrate free Switzerland.
Each photo can be enlarged by simply clicking on it/not this time it seems...I have tried...maybe I need to publish it first.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment