Wednesday, October 16, 2013

More of the land of milk, cheese, chocolate and wine!

And no, I didn't put on any weight but yes I did indulge but who wouldn't have? Did you know that the chocolate that everyone buys anywhere and swallows with out thinking about it much is representative of one of Switzerland's tallest mountains. In fact it is the tallest and is described as being on the top of Europe. The triangular shape looks just like the Jungfrau mountain top. I'll include some mountainous images next time.
Back to my French-speaking family bringing down not only cows from the mountains but also their loved goats...of course goats' cheese is most popular and available in Switzerland.

 Do you think they'll keep this photo till I'm 21?, he asks. It wasn't my idea to ride in this cart!

No comments:

Post a Comment