Friday, October 25, 2013

Who said Moscow was lacking....

Surely not me! Yes it was me! It was purely my memory lacking...and of course the weather was not really unforgettable...the rain lasted only a couple of days after all. And who's complaining? The photos are much better in the rain and the white sky. Don't forget to enlarge the photos by clicking on them.
May I take your order madam?

 Table for two? What? No Booking?
 No that price, Sir, is not a bottle price but the glass, Sir!
Perhaps inside madam?
 My assistant could help you. Oh, you've seen us somewhere before? Perhaps my brother madam? No, no, he is not White Russian. He and his son have been seen on Cottesloe Beach, Australia. He recently had his legs cut off....was stolen...I believe.
My sister will take your order.
A Beer Sir? Um, what type Sir? The list is there.

 The picture of Red Square above, is the way in Moscow...if repairs are being done then a lovely print is suspended in front of the point of interest.





Yes we did enjoy the river cruise (it had slipped my mind). At least 6 cruisers had the name RADDISSON printed on each meaning....? The Raddisson hotel chain lay opposite the quay. We explored it after the cruise and found an amazing night club!!! No wheelchairs were not served with drinks but the best view of Moscow could be seen outside...lights ON!!!




The view outside our hotel...and it was raining.

 Umbrellas are a great business in Moscow.
Pick the guide in this Red ensemble.

No comments:

Post a Comment