Thursday, October 31, 2013

Unanswered Questions of Russia!!!

And there are many...when will the human rights of prisoners stop resembling the experience of GULAG inmates of the past? No, no!! Let's keep it light!


 Allright! Who dropped this?











And, are those canon balls real?
 And, why can't I take your photo? I love men in uniform!!




But, what's really behind those walls?

What's the celebration?











Oh never mind! What was in the apple juice, that is the question?











Do you like it?






Let's see...watercolor or pastels?




And ,the fish, are they biting?






Will you marry me? I just did. But, don't forget this afternoon's game. The Rugby...they'll be depending on me. (Rugby Union) A Russian Wallabies supporter!!!!
Oh, that game!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment