Monday, March 24, 2014

For those who missed it....and those in other countries!

Yes I must be one-eyed! But I am fascinated by the photographs my Canon EOS 6D  has taken. The more I look the more I find half-decent shots. Of course they are pretty ordinary compared to the average photoshop effort...but then only Lightroom...yes only Lightroom I remind myself and somehow, I feel satisfied.


 This is definitely the Craftwork section!! Now who was the guy with only one? ....Anyway here is the other. Wow! Not a bad size either!



Not exactly a Tower of Reception nevertheless a great way to record a lot of Perth's sights...you try and search them out. The weather is certainly hot enough!

 And what about these animals...abandoned on the beach? Not exactly their home territory. The colourful Occy is saying
'Stop! I like dogs!' My size doesn't make me exactly invisible...or does it? What are you thinking?




And my mate, the Rhino from Africa, is certainly out of his normal environment. But at least he has found someone to wink at... someone or something even if he is bored to death...no I'll rephrase that...not death, just bored.
Others stare fascinatedly at the shark fins promising themselves that when they grow up they'll never vote for someone who kills sharks just for political point scoring.
 Lunch anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment