Sunday, June 1, 2014

Frustration Plus!!

Talk about needing more help in using Lightroom! No it wasn't the manipulation of images that made me feel so stupid but the mere sight of the images with 'copyright' written in nice Roman script in the bottom left hand corner. no problem I thought I'll cancel that and seriously progressed to do just that....but what happened? exactly nothing! So I have chosen other photos to enter the club competition. But not to give up I am going to post the originals on my Blog...so there!! The theme is 'an image where light and shadow seem to vie for attention' and didn't I have just the right image for that? Of course... it was flooding time one afternoon in Venice. And a very interesting confluence of weather and waves. And just to prove that someone else is in control the bl..dy thing is still writing 'copyright'...I can't believe it! Help!!



No comments:

Post a Comment