Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Delving into the archives.....A

And guess what?  We arrive at the Argentina/Brazil border and get washed away...well almost...but we see some incredible watery sights...use our legs alot...shoot some animals and insects (are butterflies insects) with our cameras and ignore the crowds.
 Can you see the boats carrying the tourists along to have a quick shower under the waterfalls? You may have to click on to enlarge the pictures.
But yes I thought I might drown but...we didn't...no one did and besides we left clasping a video of our experience. Needless to say the water pressure and noise was terrifying but...we survived and we loved it...after the event. I had convinced my guide to not bother booking me in for the ride...I am not going!!!...but then courage came from somewhere and...you know the story.
Before this experience we had walked through the watery scenes of the Parque Nacional Iguazu on the Argentinian side.





 So much stunning water noisily rushing down the steep cliffs but a scampering noise took our eyes from the water for a second to take a quick shot of some of the local animals.












But it  was
the ancient wheelchair which attracted me the most. As you can imagine I could envisage
using that just now...

then again it didn't look too comfortable...so may be I was giving in too early.






 And nature on the Brazilian side kept me busily clicking my camera...when I dried that is...after the many walks through the water falls. Yes the whole scene was well presented and quite safe...but moist to say the least. Click on the images to enlarge!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Pictures Connie and very informative x Love the Wheelchair .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that wheel chair I don't think is ever used but what a great area!

    ReplyDelete