Monday, August 10, 2015

Once Upon a Time....

Yes many years ago or was it just yesterday? Who knows! But we obviously held the opinion that where we lived was too hot or should I say ... not cold enough. What? You can't mean that. I do. And we could put ourselves up to the challenge which two expert photographers on the eastern side of Australia ... in Tasmania ... planned for the Easter weekend. The challenge went beyond the weather as we soon found out.
 Early morning rising...before the sunrise...and we found ourselves shivering on the shore but poised ready for the first glimpse of light.






Not to say that we weren't adequately covered in our warm and water-proof winter gear but.....





Our reward came soon enough...sun...glorious warmth ... and then the offer came of walking around the lake to the other side...this I didn't mind...the walk would warm me up...and always curious...I wanted to know what was on the other side. Why did the chicken cross the road? Oh never mind! That's another story.


And on we stumbled in the rain then the sun then stopping to take a shot and before I knew it the group had broken up...the choice was to climb a mountain for half an hour ,,, very steep half an hour...or to visit the rain forest. Of course I chose the rainforest. But before I did I thought a shot through the shower cap I had lifted could be of interest. And it was but you have to click on the image to enlarge. Can you see where the fairy story comes into it? Yes the imp hiding in the bushes I found in the image much later.

Before I knew it...there was another...obviously lost...checking his map or was it his Iphone reception or even taking a photo...anything was possible.












3 comments:

  1. The positioning of the photos etc. were entirely the choice of GOOGLE...not my choice. I have given up trying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This once upon a time is a crying shame. You are so talented, come join us.

    ReplyDelete