Saturday, August 15, 2015

Listen up! Talking Balloons!!

 Yes I mean BALLOONS! No not those although some great artist in Turkey did decorate our hotel room like this. I laughed my head off not because the images were...ru.e but because the sizing of both characters was so correct.
So Iv'e left you wondering! But if you log on to http://www.northamnationals.com/ and attend the competition between August28-6Sept 2015 all will be revealed. And...and... you can leave as satisfied as these people I have photographed after our balloon trip in Cappadoccia Turkey some years ago.


 And you'll make some people happy!! More than I did when the dates were relayed to me. But our ballooning trips in Egypt and Turkey have left us more than fulfilled.
Northam from the air is a fantastic experience at this time of the year...so fly to it!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Connie you are the most travelled person I know. I am hoping to see this event also, weather permitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch the wind levels...otherwise lots of colour for your happy snapping!

    ReplyDelete