Friday, August 14, 2015

High Excitement!

I can't believe it! I actually found some photos I thought Lightroom or I had lost. I do get into the clean-up mode every now and then. But these photos Lightroom had filed under a folder supposedly without .....I can't even think of the term however...why wouldn't I name such obvious ones of Russia ie: Moscow. Unbelieveable but...!




The first night we were offered wine from Margaret River and on another night it was beef from WA. Wow! We thought we hadn't left home after all.




And to get some shots of down-town Moscow and to avoid the rain I squeezed myself and my camera between a young couple in love...they were in nether land and didn't even notice me...but I was quite happy with the result.

 The colours were amazing in the afternoon sun and a storm brewing.









Our beer was soon gone and despite the inclement weather we couldn't resist going for a walk....and then for an evening cruise.

Wherever some re-construction was going on a huge print of the area would be secured so that passers-by could imagine the outcome.

Here we were at the Moscow Ritz right in the middle of and opposite the tourist area. So we were in the mood for a glass of wine....but not so! A bottle was amazingly expensive and even the cost of a glass of wine made us gape in astonishment. So a beer made sense...off to the roof top bar and within minutes the rain came down.

No comments:

Post a Comment