Thursday, June 21, 2012

Family Trees

 Here we are again...my favourite SHOE TREE...found in Launceston Tasmania. Below is the the true MOTHER TREE rasing the smaller ones and nurturing all. And also found in Tasmania.
 I promised some pictures so here we are with the DOWN TOWN SYDNEY TREE. The poor little thing trying to improve the atmosphere in busy Sydney.
 Of course if we are going to write about atmosphere the best place to experience that is the salt air of Rottnest Island In Perth. This is THE FAMILY TREE...don't you think? A little worn and gnarly but making up for its disposition by offering a magnificent beach down a series of steps. This is obviously where and why the family have given up on their ride in order to swim and sunbake. We all need our VITAMIN D don't forget!
 Another little corner of the world allowed me to discover the LIGHT TREE of Italy. In fact it was at MILANO the centre of fashion and elegance.
 Even the moon wanted to make an appearance.
 And finally at home where we have experienced all kind of vicious weather lately we find two or three birds finding cover from the blanket of cloud about to settle on us. This is beautiful Ascot Waters for those who don't know...6kms from Perth centre.
 So I kept my promise of pictures. Now I can sit back and wait for my mock-print book of KIN DEEP number 3 to be delivered. But I am about to throw a spanner in the works because I have found some photographs I could include in the book...if only!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment