Monday, June 25, 2012

Mock print 3

Yes..it did arrive and it was perfect! But then I had a surprise waiting for me...photos which I could have included and which would have created some interest I am sure. BUT seeing that would have been mock-print number 4 for Kin Deep (the prints 1-3 mostly not being my fault..ie. index page continued to be misprinted in capitals and small print) I thought it was a bit rough to expect me to pay $100.oo plus for print no. 4. In any case I decided against including photos...there are a number of family members against my publishing this story and instead of causing more aggravation I decided to leave the photos out. I had already considered the privacy thing that these family members have been losing sleep over so when and if they read the book they will be pleasantly surprised....maybe they won't even recognise themselves...maybe!

Yesterday was a day of frustration...no computer...the good souls digging up the Great Eastern Highway I suspect accidentally dug into our internet line...hence Sunday and Monday was out! The world left me and I left the world. A good lesson for me. It made me realise how much this world connection is a part of my life. Scary!

The night was not wasted as Wimbledon started and yes! We had an Australian winner...Samantha Stosur....at last! I am hoping she will keep going.

I rebooted my computer to find another offer from Bookpal for my next book....dream on....my fifth book is still in my head so why would I want another contract and spend a fortune? I have learnt to be patient with these book printings during the last few months and it seems all won't be completed until the end of July/August ?September. Patience!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment