Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What a strange question!

I've just tried to delete a few factors on my personal description ie. German born etc. and found the question...how many books have you written? How did that question come into it? I still don't understand the complete workings of this blog spot. Of course the answer is...I have written 4...two in the experience of learning to write with printed copies going to friends and family only (two of which I am now highly embarrassed) the writing was typical of a beginner...and two which I am getting published...I hope before I fall off the perch as it is said but....my new way of thinking has made me much more patient and now I am only amused at what my publishing company try to offer me...ie. temptation to spend thousands on more book contracts. So all will be revealed soon......Oh yeah? I am waiting for my third mock-print of KIN DEEP and my 20 or so hard copies of my novel "Baggage". Perhaps I can think of organising a book launch when I have all in hand. IF ONLY! This reminds me....perhaps I should go on the ABC TV program "IF ONLY" that would hurry things along do you think?
Blurb has contacted me to remind me that I could have a book printed of these blog posts but if I did I would need to include more pictures..I think...after all it is 'words and pictures' so I will do just that...beginning with some favourites of mine. So patience...patience is all one needs....perhaps. My computer is being upgraded today and so is my word program I suspect so where will it leave me? Oh No!

No comments:

Post a Comment