Friday, January 10, 2014

Boredom has struck!!!

Here I am trying to convert my overweight Xmas body into something much less I used to be and all I can find on my Facebook page is recipes and more luscious food. Thanks Janet but I don't need to see these delectables right now. You eat them! You need to Grow!!! By the way since your noodle dish on New Year's day I have been hooked on the darn things...can't stop using them in my stir fries. So I'll include some foodie fotos...just looking won't put on the weight!!

 You might say I'm a seafood fan but I won't be eating fish in Bali...well I'd be very careful if I did.
If you like that crab and there are thousands everywhere...you will need to go to the Galapagos Islands.
This B/B/Q fish lunch you can order at Assos on the south coast of Turkey...a quaint little fishing village, Assos, popular with German tourists.

And this amazing choice of fresh fish was a small selection of many....at Istanbul Fish markets.              But according to those who know ....if you want great fish just throw in a line but whatever you do don't interfere with our shark bait lines...you'll be charged. So be patient! The fish shops will be full of shark meat soon enough!! By the way it is a delicious fish but should we be culling them in that violent way?  

No comments:

Post a Comment