Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Remorse so early in the year!!!

Yes thanks to a reader friend she reminded me about my so called New Year's Resolutions....and I have already broken one...in my haste to mention what I have believed in for almost a year now. BUT I did offend a couple of people in my life by writing about it....my belief and supported by a very successful writer, Lionel Shriver. So no, what you see or read about me is what you get. But, I will try harder next time. I know I will!!

So now you might get the impression
that I am promoting BMW cars! No wrong again! I am promoting holidays close to home. A few days away
can do miracles for you and those around you. These photographs prove how a short trip down south
to Pemberton can be entirely worthwhile...and challenging should your
driver take you to the sand dunes to discover and challenge yourself. There is always the comfort to know that a short drive later you can relax at your rented cottage.


Not only were the angles and ridges for the car challenging but for the photographer it was a test to produce some original images.
The clouds passing over us served as another interest. These photographs don't show all the available views (waterways and bush surrounds) but I hope they are interesting enough to attract a visit from you at some time...that is if you have a four-wheel drive!

If not there are plenty of places with magnificent views to sit and relax....picnic and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment