Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Overseas negatives!


I should apologise to Dale. In a Post previously I misquoted Dale...'if you look like your passport photo you are too ill to travel' and I said...'if you like your passport photo you are not a traveller' or some such. Anyway both are great ideas. So for the next B/W shots I am in various parts of the world and definitely not fond of my passport photo. That is exactly why I am reticent to change my photo on Facebook...if I did keep it up to date I'd have to admit that my years have rushed by. I much prefer the invisibility bestowed upon me by the presiding culture...to be young is ALL! Oh I remember it welll!!

At peace in Venice. A picture much better in black and white even if it has won many prizes in colour.
Still in Venice of course.










        The Cathedral in Milano. Can you find the photographer in the photo on the right? To help a click on the image will enlarge the photo.


     
       






Again in Switzerland amazed at the sight of these ancient sights.


And making a living selling items in the highest mountains of the Andes Range yet friendly.

My driver enjoying himself on one of the islands on Lake Titikaka.

And again in Switzerland not in the least depending on the myth!

No comments:

Post a Comment