Sunday, July 12, 2015

And 'seeing' this is supposed to be a travel BLOG!......

It is! Travel to the local optometrist it is. For pure health reasons I decided to have that check-up on my eyes. Yes it was some POSTS ago that I explained how the mysterious white circle appeared in my left eye...never changing in size or in position...it just sits there...and looks!! But after my DEAD SEA experience it worried me. My eyes didn't bleed after two or three days exposure to the salt as the eyes of the retired surgeon's had done but the experience did make me nervous...despite the thorough fresh water flush.
But it is all good news! Although the circle is present there is no sign of permanent damage. The optometrist wasn't even convinced that the damage had been caused by the heavy salt exposure. 'Sometimes these marks can be left after a heavy rubbing of the eye'...oh, oh, that sounds like me, I thought guiltily.
'But why not take a picture of the back of the eye just to make sure everything is fine.'

 IT IS? INTERESTING! But....if you say so...I'll believe you! Nice picies!! Left or/and right...I can't tell. But ON! ON!
Click on to enlarge...maybe you can make sense of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment