Sunday, July 19, 2015

So who sees what I see?

OK so Peru is fascinating but does anyone ever stop long enough to notice the growths on the rocks or the patterns these moss or lichens make? I do. I love the colours especially and as I traipsed behind our guide I stopped long enough to stop staring at the mountains. My camera and I couldn't help but take pictures. See what you think.










 Well this is not moss or lichen but it stopped me long enough to admire the colour and its origin. And it left me way behind the stroll our guide had planned for us as the picture shows.






And here are the colours...and patterns. I felt sorry for the ones in front because for all they could see they missed the most beautiful part of nature. Not something Mr. and Mrs, average tourist would look for...agreed?
Fungus it may be but there is beauty in its
negativity. So if Colca Canyon is for you don't forget to look for these beautiful rocks on the path along the mountain top.



No comments:

Post a Comment