Monday, September 24, 2012

From the top!

Here we are...I have managed to upload not only one collage but two! The first shows my interest in art...I wish I could paint like this but instead Picassa has helped me to transform my photographs to artistry-look alike. All phtographs taken from the helicopter as we circled the volcano mouth...and avoided hitting several others as they did their thing for their tourist customers.
Here, in the second collage is our trusted pilot, all of 20 years if I'm not mistaken but then life is like that...one must have faith in youth...not everyone of them is a one-punch testosterone driven terrorist. Which reminds me of a wonderful saying I heard yesterday :LIFE IS CHANCE WORKING AGAINST DESTINY!!!
So I must mention my stars today: "It is up to you whether you stay swimming in your little sea or you dive into the bigger ocean." I'm afraid I've decided that I don't respect the deeper ocean and so will stay where I am for the time being. But I might change my mind when and IF I ever receive my hardcopies of my memoir, KIN Deep and the inability to mourn. The end of the month is the promise...do I believe it?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment