Saturday, September 22, 2012

Thoughts of Turkey

 Today is the day Sunday 23/09/12 where we reunite with some our fellow tour members and think of our Turkey trip. We haven't so far seen each others photos but we have been able to access the Turkish Blog and read about some of the experiences.  The photos depict  Coppadoccia and our early morning balloon flight. The two other images introduce a "friend" I made and whose eyes (eye) I found irresistible. He did have two of them. I was supposed to be photographing the countryside and believe me I did just that but had to include my camel. This post was supposed to be all about flying high and it is if you look at my photo supporting Aussie rules in the blog sometime before this. Yes I am the original traitor and although I spent many years in Sydney I will be cheering on Hawthorn in the Grand final. And I feel no guilt! Back to the childhood...
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment