Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Pemberton Spring

 A change from the Spring flowers for you. I discovered the Cascades...and what a win that was. You are the first to see my photos...I hope you like them as much as I do. I do think this is the best waterfall of the three I photographed but it is very subjective of course.
I walked ten kms in the bush with my backpack carrying two cameras and a long lens (just in case) stopping every few minutes photographing irresistible aspects of nature only to end up with shooting pain down both legs. Something tells me I overdid it...the exercise I mean...but as you can see by the pictures it was well worth it.
 The first photograph depicts the lower falls...not as exciting as the ones taken higher up where the waterfall originates.
And what now? I am back in the city and ...waiting ...and waiting. Oh please if you are there God ( I know you are not) help my hardcopies to find me...and soon...no...NOW!
If any one reads this in the Muslim countries...Australia is not America even if we are giving them a helping hand in Iraq and Afghanistan...actually we are sacrificing our young men and women for what? You? So you can blow up our Embassies? I don't think so!!!! Calm...be calm...let the running waters and the colours of the Spring flowers relax you...even if our "wild
flowers" are just that "WILD". MMM! That could be the subject of my next BLOG entry.
Leaving this area blank doesn't seem right. So I will fill it...with...The sorry state of our Boom State! The mining industry is on a downward slide just when we were having a BOOM too. Here I go again...being serious...stop it! I will. I'll write about my latest read..the radio series of our expat in London...Clive James...oh dear and I did enjoy his childhood years in bookform...but this? No, it makes me pleased that he escaped to London. But if he left because Australia couldn't give him what he wanted why does he keep harping on about being Australian? ON! ON! Publisher! ON! ON! I will be patient! Like the rush of the Cascades!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment