Monday, September 24, 2012

Moving On!

Don't you feel like moving on, travelling...you know the itchie feet syndrome. Well I do. And when I do and can't do anything about it I look up my photographs.
These images are of some of our trips, twice now in Venice and once flying over active volcanoes in Hawaii. Doors had been removed from the helicopter so that we were free to...fall out?...no free to photograph without any obstructions.

Transport is the theme for this collage. The size of the passenger ship in these narrow waters caused me to hold my breath. Then the prison transport caught my interest not to mention the numerous private boats parked like we would our cars in front of people's abodes. Of course the ferries, the boat carrying the supplies and the usual gondolier could not be ignored. The picture of the volcanoes has disappeared. Next post it looks like....I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment