Thursday, September 13, 2012

Weekend in Spring!

 I'm back! And what a springy weekend it was! I hope you appreciate these flowers to draw you into the feeling. Actually these photos were taken on father's day in Araluen and what a fantastic presentation it was. I love looking at these pictures. The sight of them is enough to lift my spirits.
Why be so low you might ask? Well I am still chanting the old refrain...waiting...waiting...waiting...yes waiting for my hard copies of my memoir Kin Deep and the inability to mourn...I have been patient for over one week now...please...please let it be soon. Several people have read my novel and come back to me very surprised...you are a great story teller...you must write more...I can't wait till you publish again...I couldn't put the book down...it stopped me from doing my housework! Oh boy! Was I chuffed to hear this! So, if only I could receive my hardcopies I could plan the dates of my book launches. If Only!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment