Saturday, November 30, 2013

My almost published Blog!!

Yes I did write one two days ago but when I couldn't find the appropriate photos I deleted the lot. Not so in my list of blogs...the deleted one still appears...almost.
So I'll continue and thank all the members for their votes...you have made my day...I can't believe that you have chosen as the favorite my first attempt at the 'double exposure' competition. It is all very encouraging!! Thank you so much.
Either you all love olives so much or this photo really has value.

Today is the first day of summer and of course Amazon and Google will deny this but we know for sure in Australia. And even though our temperatures are not as high
 as usual I have a nice photograph which will make you
 want to run to the beach despite all the shark attacks!! Yes stop pacing yourself against the clock!

 Ignore the clouds. These watery images are only
the automatic sprinklers...it will never happen. And I took these photos during my early morning walk
exercising my Canon G 15.

 Admittedly I had to visit the Galapagos islands to record what some families do hail, rain or sunshine! Don't forget to click on the images to enlarge them.

No comments:

Post a Comment