Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Angry author

So I gave them a day's grace after Easter, the big holiday weekend but guess what it seems once again there is no one at the office not my case rep at least. So a couple of e-mails later and I am still waiting for my todo column to be amended in this tricky journey to publish my book. I did say I wanted it done while I am still alive and kicking...and kicking is becoming my operative word...so tomorrow if there is no progress just wait....
So what did I do to fill in the free moments? Yes I published another book with Blurb...to try them out and to redeem my 'Free' photobook rights as a result of paying to enter in the London Street Photography festival. My photos were unsuccessful...after 2500 entrants...I'm not that surprised. My photobook is called Street Photography in PERU and if it is any good I'll bring it onto my BLOG for your perusal.
As far as the encounter between Richard Dawkins and the Cardinal...I admired RD's composure and was disgusted with the Cardinals aggression and lack of intellectualism. If that is the attitude of the church to the non-believers then no wonder no one is a believer these days. Good Luck to Richard Dawkins and his courage to be counted. By the way Cardinal if God loves everyone why doesn't the church want homosexuals in their congregation? I was amazed at his comment that homosexuality was a learned behaviour...of course for some it is but for others it is a proven genetic trait. Ignorance is not a trait we can blame on our ancestors.
I'll try and post my photographs that I had entered into the London Street Photography Competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment