Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter morn 1

Happy Easter to you all! The Easter Bunny came my way and left a big bag hanging on my front door handle. No searching in the bushes for me. But, I do miss those egg hunts when the children were here. Even our dog is no longer with us to sniff around with his truffle nose. Instead I have some very considerate neighbours who insist on celebrating every event and remembering us in the process. Their bag of chocolate eggs arrived at a time when in this house we had determined to pass straight through the Easter event without stopping as there was no by-pass option, not like this time last year. We were in Tasmania on a photographic tour then and Tom Putt with his associate (forgotten his name as he failed to answer my Christmas card) showered us in Easter eggs on the Sunday morning. But it was clicking time as usual in the inclement weather. We were rugged up and with our cameras covered in shower caps, nothing stopped us from getting that all amazing photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment