Thursday, April 19, 2012

When and If

So I thought the page layout would have been done for me-wrong-but I must say I liked what I was shown. In fact I have done a great job before I submitted the book for editing. The type setter had suggested a central position on alternate pages for the book's name...'Baggage' but it shocked me to see my name there also on alternate pages. What? Did I write this book? And my name on alternate pages, WOW, I am just not used to seeing my name in print but I must say I am beginning to like it. Why do I contine to insist on using, Connie, when I have a perfectly nice name like, Cornelia? ...meaning crowned or regal or something like that. You know Cornelia was offered the position of Oueen of Egypt many many years ago but she refused because her responsiblities were to remain with her children to teach them the properties and function of democracy and fairness. Amazing...and I have often been told that I am stuck on the concepts of fairness and honesty. I know a particular person in my family who at this moment thinks that I am a liar...so if you happen to read this, family member, I am anything but a liar and will insist on what I told you to be the truth. But it is up to you to accept the information. This sort of thing happened to me once before where I wrote a book of my first 50 years..my shocking years with a popular friend of many and their response was...you must have made it up...close friends could never believe or accept the truth. Sad but true. But is it worth losing a family member over it? I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment