Thursday, April 26, 2012

ON! ON! 2

I have just written this post on another site where I inadvertently left a gap btweem mac and wordsand pictures. So now I have two Blog addresses. But I don't have time for two....how do I delete the first? Oh well it will come to me as everything else has in good time.
So the latest is that I am up to my MOCK PRINT of my Novel 'Baggage'. I expect it will be on my doorstep very soon awaiting my approval and then...and then....who knows. My second book, a memoir, 'KIN DEEP and the inability to Mourn',  I have arranged to be published also this morning so...all I need is to arrange for a WEBSITE so anyone can access my photobooks, photographs or/and my novels. I plan to have my Blurb book, Street Photography in Peru, to be put up for sale....I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment